Google’s Pixel series has been known to have great cameras. It has been able to achieve great outputs not simply by adding an extra camera lens, like other smartphone manufacturers.
Responsively, several developers have managed to port the Google Camera app to other Android devices. As a result of many non-Pixel users are now able to use Astrophotography mode, HDR+, Pixel’s iconic portrait mode, and other Like Pixel camera features on their Android smartphone.
UltraCVM GCam mode promises to offer more strength and better image quality than previous GCam ports. Since it’s based on the latest GCam port 7.3, it includes all the Pixel camera features.
The installation process is no different from installing any previous Google camera ports. You can follow the Method mentioned below:
- Click To Download UltraCVM’s latest APK v4.1 from here.
- When the APK file is downloaded, locate it in the file manager and install it.
- Click on Allow if you see the pop-up “Allow installation from unknown sources.”
- Now, locate the GCam icon in the app drawer and click on it.
GCam settings (Configs)
You can also use the supported Config file, which sets the GCAM app settings. According to the device and helps in getting rid of bugs in the Gcam app.
- Go to the Config file section of the UltraCVM Google camera v4.1 website.
- Locate your Andriod device and download the required XML file.
Go to internal storage through a file manager and make a folder GCam → Configs.
- Now Move the downloaded Config file to the “Configs” folder.
- Open the UltraCVM GCam app and double click on the import area.
- Select the downloaded config file.
- Click on Restore.
Config files for the UltraCVM v4.1 port are available for List of Andriod devices:
- Poco F1
- Poco X2 / Xiaomi Redmi K30
- Mi 8, 9T / Redmi K20, 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro, 10, 10 Pro, Note 10, etc, A3, Mix 2, Mix 2s, Note 3
- Redmi Note 7
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Note 9, S10, Note 10, etc. (Snapdragon)
- OnePlus 7, 7 PRO, 7T, 7T PRO, etc
- OnePlus 8, 8 Pro
- Realme X2
- Asus Zenfone 6 (6z)
- Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- Lenovo Z6 Pro
- LG V30
Config files aren’t essential to run the UltraCVM port. If your Andriod device isn’t listed, simply disable the settings/features that don’t work on your phone to run the app smoothly.