Screenshots take to easy on a mac. There are a few different ways to take a screenshot on your Mac. Check the full Screenshot Guide for different ways to take screenshots on your mac device. The following on the best ways how to take a screenshot on a Mac.
How to take a capture Screenshot on any Mac Keyboard Using Keyboard Shortcuts
If you learn to memorize a few keyboard shortcuts, it becomes easy to take screenshots on any Mac.
In this article, we will show you how you can take to quickly capture screenshots:
1. How to capture screenshots on Mac Desktop (Entire Display): you need to do is use the keyboard shortcut Command (⌘) + Shift + 3.
The screenshot will automatically capture a screenshot for you. which will be saved on your desktop as a PNG file.
How To Take a screenshot of a specific window or Menu :
Press Command (⌘) + Shift + 4 + spacebar. A small camera icon should now appear. which you can select the window you’d like to take a screenshot.
How to To Take a screenshot using Spotlight Tool
There are two ways to Take a screenshot using Spotlight Tool
1. Open the Spotlight Screenshot app.
When you launch the app, you will get a notice that there are 5 different buttons. You can see which button does by hovering your cursor point above each icon. From left to right these buttons serve the following purpose:
2. Capture Full Screen (press Command+Shift+3)
3. Capture Selected Windows (press Command+Shift+4 + Space Bar)
4. Capture Selected Portion (press Command+Shift+4)
5. Record Entire Screen
6. Record Selected Portion
I hope this article helped you. Share it with your friends also.