Android is one of the most popular used operating systems in the world. Many times ‘App not installed’ while you install Applications on your Andriod device. when apps from ‘unknown sources’. And it is a very common issue in Android. If you are looking for ‘App not installed’ this problem this article is specially written for you.
In this article, I will tell you how to fix ”App not installed” or ‘Application not Installed’ issue on your Android smartphone. I will provide you the top 5 working solutions to fix this error.
Best 5 Ways to Fix the “App Not Installed” Error on Android Smartphone?
After thorough online research, we have found the top 5 solutions to fix this “App Not Installed” Error. you can just try the solutions one after another until the problem is gone. Here is how you can simply try and repair Android system issues with simple clicks.
1. Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
This is the most common issue on Andriod. Because you haven’t allowed installation from unknown sources. 1st you have to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources than fix it.
Follow these methods to do that:
- Go to Settings
- Now Tap/Click on Security.
- Find of Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- Then toggle Unknown Sources to ‘On’ position.
Now you can install the application and see if the error goes away.
2. Reset The All App Preference
Reset The All App Preference will reset all the restrictions. Any permission settings running will be reset. Follow these steps :
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Next, tap on Apps Manager
- Select “All Apps”
- Here, Find the “Reset App Preferences” option.
- Click on ‘’Reset App Preferences’’.
3.DISABLE GOOGLE PLAY PROTECT
Google has a security system for apps that are not installed from the app store. you not installed from the app store due to security reasons. So, you have to turn off the ‘Google Play Protect’ feature for the install apk file. Follow this simple method below :
- Open Google Play Store.
- Press the three-bar menu icon/‘3-horizontal lines’ in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Find and click on Play Protect.
- Open “Play Protect”
- Disable ‘Scan apps with Play Protect’.
Now try installing that Apk file on your Andriod device.
4. THE APP IN Using Airplane Mode
Restart your device and install the app in the Airplane mode & quickest fix to this error. So Firstly, restart your Android device. Than Tap Turn the Airplane mode on. If you see the ‘Blocked by Play Protect’ prompt, Expand the “Details” and tap“Install anyway. Now you are trying to install the APK file.
5. Using Lucky Patcher
- (Download File Lucky Patcher)
- Open Lucky Patcher Installer.
- Click the option Toolbox
- Then tap Patch to Android
- Check up “Signature Verification status always true”
- Than “Disable apk Signature Verification” and Apply.
- If not automatically rebooted, Reboot your device & fix to this error