I am writing this WhatsApp Secret, cool, Hidden Features,Tips and Tricks guide with the intention that this article will be the last guide you will ever need. We cannot think a day without opening or using the WhatsApp website. WhatsApp Application has become a part of our day to day lives. WhatsApp is one of the most popular Andriod Apps and 1.5 billion active users. In this article, we will share a list of all the Secret cool WhatsApp hidden features, Tips, and Tricks, which will help you to use WhatsApp in a better way.
List of all the Awesome WhatsApp website Secret cool WhatsApp hidden features Tips and Tricks in 2020
1. Share Live Location on WhatsApp
You can send your current location With WhatsApp. WhatsApp allows you to send Send high-quality photo, Document as well as share your location. This is very handy for meeting a friend.
Go to Chat > Specific chat > Click on the paperclip to the right of the message box > Location > Share Live Location > Select a time frame.
2. Enable Bio-metric Lock on WhatsApp
On an Android device, Follow this Methods how you can enable it :
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Go to Settings>Account>Privacy>Fingerprint lock.
- Turn on Unlock with Fingerprint option.
3. Read deleted messages in WhatsApp
Recently WhatsApp brought in a new feature that you can read deleted messages in WhatsApp. This is not for themselves, This new feature for everyone. First of all, You have to need employ the help of a third-party app called Notification History. ( Download from google play store). Install the app, This app will keep a record of all your notifications. It includes your WhatsApp messages. you can read deleted messages from this application. Notification History app is free to use with ads.
4. Write Messages in Different Fonts Styles on WhatsApp
WhatsApp has Different formatting options and you can use it on your messages. You can write With the combination of Bold and Italic styles.
To make your text bold add an asterisk (*) on both sides of the text. (eg: *Hello*)
To write italicize your text add an Underscore (_) before and after the text (eg: _Hello_)
To write in strikethrough your message add a tilde (~) on both sides of the text.
To type in a different font style also add an apostrophe (”’) three times both sides of the text. (eg: ”’Hello”’). That’s Text Formatting 101 for you on WhatsApp.
5. Send Stickers on WhatsApp
This app recently added a new feature that allows users to send stickers in chats. you will find new stickers in the emoji menu by default. If you need more stickers, you can download stickers packs from the sticker store. Tap on the plus icon, or you can download from stickers pack from google play store.
6. Make Group Calls on WhatsApp
WhatsApp feature allows making group calls. If you want to make a group call , you’ll make a group voice or video call to the entire group.
- Open a group chat window on WhatsApp then you will see a new Group Call icon at the top-right, next to the group’s name.
- Click on this icon and WhatsApp will show a pop-up asking you to select contacts you’d like to converse with, either on video/ audio call.
- Then select the contacts, you can just go ahead and click the phone icon to place an audio call or the video icon for group video calling.
7. Delete message after you have sent them
This feature added in late 2017. WhatsApp now allows you to unsend messages that you have already sent, but there is a catch. It works for messages sent in the last 60 minutes. you can delete the message within 7 minutes, If some person has already quoted your message.
Select the message and Long press
Tap on delete for everyone.
8. used Limit data used on WhatsApp
To restrict the data consumed by the app, this is what you need to do.
Go to settings>>Data and Storage usage
you can decide what all media (Photos, videos, documents, audio) this app can download while used your data.