WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging applications in the world right now. WhatsApp launched a simple feature that allows people to delete their own messages from WhatsApp.
The app had announced that users can now delete their sent SMS. Before you’ve had a chance to see the message, especially in group chats when others have. If you delete a Whatsapp message suddenly. You may also want to see what the message sender has sent and that person might have deleted it before you have seen it.
You may also have some very important information or business-related important information which you might have deleted. Don’t worry, You can see or read deleted WhatsApp message by using the third-party application. In this article, we will show you, How to See Deleted Messages on WhatsApp.
Jump To :
How to See Deleted WhatsApp Messages using by WhatsRemoved+ app
when someone deletes a Whatsapp message, can see –This message was deleted. If you have an Android device then you can follow the steps given below to see the deleted messages on WhatsApp.
See deleted message and images
- You need to download the WhatsRemoved+ application from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and finish the process by granting access to all the permission asked by the apps.
- Click on the WhatsApp application and tap on the Next button.
- Now you must click on Save Files option and then Allow the app to access the file storage. Then you can easily See deleted messages and images including the deleted messages on the WhatsRemoved+ app.
- Open the WhatsRemoved+ app and then click on WhatsApp to access the deleted messages.
How to See Deleted WhatsApp Messages using by Notification history app
Whatsapp application must be installed on your android phone. You need to work on an internet connection on your phone. The device must be running on Android OS 4.4 or above.
To do that follow a few steps :
- Download Notification history apk and install the app from google play store.
- Open the app and allow notification and administrator access to all the permission asked by the apps.
- This app will start recording all the notification history.
- Open the app and click on WhatsApp to see all the notification history of WhatsApp.
- Now, see the contact name or number and click on that to see that particular notification.
- This app can only store the 1st 100 characters of the message.